Sunday, November 18, 2007

Fantastic 5th

I'm watching the latest Fantastic 4 movie with Gwerin, and the defense department asked Reid Richards to do a science thingy for national security. Instead, he refers the good General to Dr. So and So, head of the physics department at Brown. That's right, Brown!! Now I know I made the right decision to come here! I mean, basically, the Fantastic 4 refer to, in some way or another, ME. I'm practically the Fantastic 5th! Now what powers do/could I have...

In the interest of blog participation, please, tell me what power you think I should have, and/or what power you would have, had Reid Richards referred the welfare of the world to you...

2 comments:

Mr. Campion said...

I think you should have the power to become me, because I am a super hero.

Erin Chapman said...

I think you should be able to fly...and I should be able to be invisible. That way we could fly places together, and be invisible together (cuz if I touch you when I'm invisible, you can be invisible too). Wouldn't that be nice? Not sure we should use it for good tho, ya know, to save the world. I'd like to spy on people. ha.