Sunday, September 28, 2008

Howie! Coming to a my house near you

Erin and I are getting a new puppy (not an old one, that wouldn't make sense). Next week we (and maybe you) will be installing a fence in our yard for the puppy (probably going to be named Howie, after the duck). The breed is a Havanese, which looks something like this:

Just kidding. I don't even know who that girl is, but I bet she's tiny. Seriously, a Havanese looks like this:
Kidding again, that's actually MacGuyver. Okay, Havanese:

Which in motion, looks like this:
Of course we won't let Howie grow his hair out like that, we'll keep it short like this:

But Howie will come to us as a puppy, which looks like this:

and in motion, looks like this:

Howie will be black and white. When we get pictures, I'll put them up here. We get full custody in 8 weeks, which is the week of Thanksgiving!

Despite what Erin says, Howie's namesake:
Howard is the one on the right.

No comments: