Friday, August 10, 2007

Anti-Chinese Sentiments

I have recently learned that the Chinese government (People's Republic of China) censors my blog. Of course censorship of the internet (and everything else) in China is a big problem and apparently blogs pose a threat to the Chinese government in particular. Apparently, any blog on blogspot (which, you'll notice, this blog is hosted by) is completely off limits in China. It seems silly for the Chinese government to censor my blog, a relatively harmless and meager collection of posts. So, I've decided to give them something worth censoring:

The Chinese government is bad.
Communism is an inherently flawed ideal, and not in the best interest of the individual.
All Chinese people look alike.
While China boasts a growing economy it lacks the safety standards that make its products suitable for civilized nations.
The Olympics should not be held in Beijing because of the poor air quality.
The Chinese are bad for the environment.
No matter how much Chinese food I eat, I'm always hungry 20 minutes later.
The Chinese government stole Jack Bauer.

Please feel free to add your own defamations of the Chinese government to the comments section.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Contrary to a common held belief, you can't see the Great Wall from space.. not so great after all is it? I'm on to your ancient masonry propaganda, Chinese Government.