Friday, October 19, 2007

Fat Guy On A Bike

I've been waiting to write this post until I had enough concrete evidence that he in fact, exists. Every morning and evening, when the lighting is just right, you can see a fat guy on a bike ride past my house. He's a rotund fellow and is often seen with a blue backpack. His ride is slow, but silent. I've collected the following evidence of FGOAB (These images have been enhanced):

This first documented sighting was in the early morning. You can see FGOAB riding by over the kid with black shirt's shoulder.

These next three were all taken at night as FGOAB crossed the street in front of the house, and then rode by. I have enhanced the details so that you can see the FGOAB.


I think you can also see FGOAB in this photo...



So there you have it. I'm not crazy. There really is a Fat Guy On A Bike in my neighborhood. As of yet I haven't heard of him harming anyone... but it's only a matter of time....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.