Sunday, June 17, 2007

Jerms Blog Grand Opening!!

'Grand' may be a stretch, but here it is. This blog will be me creative outlet to the world, and a way for my friends and family to keep up with what I'm doing/thinking and to to comment/berate me for procrastinating or not spending my time on more useful and productive things. But hey, this is my creative outlet! Back off!

So to catch you up, I'm studying to get my Ph.D. in physics at Brown University. I start classes in the fall, but in the meantime I am working in the particle astrophysics group on an experiment to search for dark matter. A physics post describing tall of this and more is sure to follow. I live in Wrentham, MA with my future wife Erin and our three rabbits, four parrots, and one dog. Erin is an artist who spends her day job working for the town of Westford recreation department. We both have commutes (her more than I) to work, but we love our little town, and our little house. In fact, we love not living in an apartment with neighbors.

Okay, so that should be a good start, more information to follow in future posts, please comment and all that!

No comments: